Our firm provides an interesting and rewarding work environment for our valued employees. We are large enough to provide the full range of benefits and employment stability of an established firm, while avoiding the bureaucracy and impersonality of larger firms. At LSC, employees work as a team, based upon strong personal and professional relationships. Employees are valued for their contributions, and personal initiative is encouraged and rewarded. We support a balance of work and life, including flexibility in work schedules to accommodate family responsibilities.
Among the benefits provided by the firm are:
• Support for continuing education and training.
• Significant opportunities for employee participation in ownership and advancement.
• Salaries competitive with the consulting industries in our office regions.
• A robust benefit package, including employee health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
• A 401k program.
• A stable work environment, in which staff reductions are very rare.
• Family leave.
• Compensation for transit commuting costs.
• Work in some of the most beautiful areas of the American West.
If you are a self-motivated individual with the skills and background needed in our dynamic field, we encourage you to consider a career with LSC. We are always interested in discussing employment opportunities.
We have an immediate opening for a Transit Planner in our Colorado Springs office. A masters degree in planning or related field and three or more years experience in transit planning are required. AICP is preferred. Must be able to work independently and manage transit planning projects with excellent writing, public speaking, and analysis skills. Work includes transit planning in rural and urban areas. Competitive salary and excellent benefits with flexible work environment. Send resume, writing sample, and salary history to: